ANZSCO 263211 ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
ICT Quality Assurance Engineer Job Details
The ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (ANZSCO- 263211) develops, maintains and supervises professional quality assurance principles and procedures for assessing the efficacy, authenticity, value, and usability of information systems and environments. They also audit systems to make sure they are compatible with and in compliance with certified internal and external industry quality standards and laws. may oversee ICT quality assurance teams’ efforts.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Alternative Titles :
- Quality Analyst (ICT)
- Quality Manager (ICT)
- Quality Specialist (ICT)
- Computer Systems Auditor
- Systems Auditor (ICT)
Occupation list information
Occupation not on the skill list
Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
Candidates for the position of ICT Quality Assurance Engineer may submit an application for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa, both of which include the STSOL list of short-term skilled occupations. You would be required to apply for a state appointment in order to enter Australia if you have this occupation and wish to be eligible for a General Skilled Migration visa.
Despite the fact that this profession is on the STSOL, there is a probability that no country truly has a market for its practitioners. If an occupation is not listed on the online assessment because it is not actually needed by a state or territory in Australia, you may want to look into obtaining an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 2632 ICT Support and Test Engineers
Occupations in this Category
- 263211 ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
- 263212 ICT Support Engineer
- 263213 ICT Systems Test Engineer
- 263299 ICT Support and Test Engineers (NEC)
The majority of the jobs in this unit group require a skill set comparable to that of a bachelor’s degree or higher education. A formal qualification may be substituted for at least five years of relevant experience and/or vendor certification. In some circumstances, appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary for addition to formal education (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do ICT Quality Assurance Engineers do?
Create protocols and methods to aid in the creation, maintenance, and operation of technical quality assurance programs and resources, the assessment, analysis, and resolution of system and performance issues, and the testing of system behavior, dependability, and integrity.
- Planning, organizing, and carrying out quality audit inspections, as well as assessing and reviewing procedures, information, and documents
- Recognizing trends and potentially dangerous areas to make sure that standards and procedures are followed
- Make recommendations for corrective action steps and reinforce the resolution of requirements deemed to be non-compliant by monitoring and auditing processes and procedures
- Liaison with management and consumers to ensure understanding of and adherence to policies, procedures, and quality control issues and activities
- Creating, carrying out, and disseminating expert guidance and training in application software and operating procedures
- Analyzing, evaluating, and diagnosing technical issues and problems, such as setting up, maintaining, updating, and configuring PCs, software, hardware, printers, the Internet, email, databases, operating systems, and security systems.
- Testing, determining, and diagnosing system issues, and programming code in accordance with established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to guarantee that systems meet requirements
- carrying out assessments and analyses of company infrastructure designs and recommending current and future hardware and technical solutions;
- Creating and maintaining technical papers, such as operating, instructional, and procedural manuals, technical notes, and maintenance inventory systems.
- In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
- Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
- Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.
Where compulsory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English that is either adequate to satisfy the licensing/registration criteria or a minimum IELTS or equivalent level, whichever is higher.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Computer Audit
- ICT Security
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
- Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
- Risk Management
- Software Engineering
- Software validation – (Software Testing)
- Testing strategies and methods
- Computer forensics
- Computer Science
- Data communications – (WAN, LAN)
- Database design
- Database implementation
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
- Digital communication
- Information security – (Data security)
- Internet forensics
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Network architecture
- Programming – (C, C++, Objective C, Visual C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, Pascal, PL/1, Fortran, PHP, Pearl, AS3, FoxPro, and similar)
- Software architecture
Why is CDRforAustralia the best service out there?
We understand the customer’s needs and work diligently to satisfy them, creating their application, CV, RPL reports, and CDR reports with accuracy. CDRforaustralia is the best option for CDR services since our group of specialist CDR writers is familiar with the unique needs for ANZSCO Codes, and we can assist engineers on how to prepare an outstanding report that adheres to Engineers Australia’s guidelines. We specialize in providing 100% unique MSA content that strictly adheres to MSA requirements.
Our staff is highly qualified and experienced in the technical aspects of generating a CDR report, ensuring that it meets Engineers Australia’s stringent standards.
Contact us if you want assistance with CDRs.
CDR Help Service, at your ease. Don’t wait; pick up the phone. We guarantee to provide you with the best service at CDRforAustralia.
CDRforAustralia is a team of professional writers, engineers, and IT professionals that work together to guarantee that your CDR report is accurate, free of plagiarism, and fully customizable to increase the likelihood that Engineers Australia will offer positive result.
Get Free Consultation
Frequently Asked Question
The work on the project begins once the client pays a portion/half of the total cost.
The packages you choose for your project will impact how long it takes to finish. The Fast Track (8 days), the Normal Track (17 days), and so on are a few examples. In the event of an emergency or urgent report, please get in touch with our team.
Before delivering the report to the client, our skilled team of writers thoroughly audits it and follows all MSA rules. As a result, there is a very small probability that the CDR will be rejected.