ANZSCO 135112 ICT Project Manager
Network Administrator Job Details
An organization’s network is configured, prepared, and coordinated using policies and strategies suggested by the network administrator, who also investigates and evaluates the network infrastructure.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Alternative Titles :
- Network Specialist
- Network Support
Specialization: LAN Administrator
Occupation list information
Occupation on the skill list
Occupation not on the skill list
Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
You would be required to apply for a state appointment in order to enter Australia if you have this occupation and wish to be eligible for a General Skilled Migration visa.
Despite the fact that this profession is on the STSOL, there is a probability that no country truly has a market for its practitioners. The online assessment only lists occupations that are actually being requested by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment, you can consider finding an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 1351 ICT Managers
Occupations in this Category
- 135111 Chief Information Officer
- 135112 ICT Project Manager
The majority of the jobs in this unit group require a skill set comparable to that of a bachelor’s degree or higher education. A formal qualification may be used in place of vendor certification or at least five years of related experience. In some circumstances, appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary for addition to formal education (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do ICT Project Managers do?
Planned, coordinate, and manage a range of activities, including developing timelines, setting budgets, and allocating responsibilities to IT or telecom projects. They work together with team members and stakeholders to make ensuring that the necessary resources, including staff, are available to carry out the project’s activities.
- Examining information requirements and identifying methods to meet them
- Developing and implementing Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) strategies, plans, and policies
- Organizing the acquisition, use, and instruction of ICT tools and users
- Managing ICT operations and establishing objectives for system development, upkeep, and activities
- Monitoring the reliability of ICT equipment
- In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
- Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
- Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.
Where compulsory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English that is either adequate to satisfy the licensing/registration criteria or a minimum IELTS or equivalent level, whichever is higher.
- Business Information Systems
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business System planning
- Critical Path Method
- Enterprise Architecture – (Enterprise Resource Management, Emerging Technologies)
- ICT Management
- ICT Strategy
- Information System Risk Management
- Information System Security
- Information Systems Management
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- System Integration
- Systems Acquisition – (eg: Resource Management)
- Algorithm design (Algorithm development)
- Artificial intelligence
- Automata theory
- Computer Science
- Database design
- Database implementation
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
- Expert Systems
- File Processing
- Human Computer
- Information Systems
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Programming – (C, C++, Objective C, Visual C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, Pascal, PL/1, Fortran, PHP, Pearl, AS3, FoxPro, and similar)
- Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
- Software Engineering
- Software validation – (Software Testing, Testing strategies and methods)
- Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
Why is CDRforAustralia the best service out there?
We understand the customer’s needs and work diligently to satisfy them, creating their application, CV, RPL reports, and CDR reports with accuracy. CDRforaustralia is the best option for CDR services since our group of specialist CDR writers is familiar with the unique needs for ANZSCO Codes, and we can assist engineers on how to prepare an outstanding report that adheres to Engineers Australia’s guidelines. We specialize in providing 100% unique MSA content that strictly adheres to MSA requirements.
Our staff is highly qualified and experienced in the technical aspects of generating a CDR report, ensuring that it meets Engineers Australia’s stringent standards.
Contact us if you want assistance with CDRs.
CDR Help Service, at your ease. Don’t wait; pick up the phone. We guarantee to provide you with the best service at CDRforAustralia.
CDRforAustralia is a team of professional writers, engineers, and IT professionals that work together to guarantee that your CDR report is accurate, free of plagiarism, and fully customizable to increase the likelihood that Engineers Australia will offer positive result.
Get Free Consultation
Frequently Asked Question
The work on the project begins once the client pays a portion/half of the total cost.
The packages you choose for your project will impact how long it takes to finish. The Fast Track (8 days), the Normal Track (17 days), and so on are a few examples. In the event of an emergency or urgent report, please get in touch with our team.
Before delivering the report to the client, our skilled team of writers thoroughly audits it and follows all MSA rules. As a result, there is a very small probability that the CDR will be rejected.