ANZSCO 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
ANZSCO 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
When integrating computer systems, computer networks, and system engineers analyze and assess data models and diagrams. An engineer for computer networks and systems gives suggestions for enhancing network performance. A computer network and system engineer assess networks, as well as integrated hardware, software, and operating system improvements, and makes recommendations. There can be a need for registration or licensing.
Level 1 or Equivalent
Skill Assessment Authority
EA (Engineers Australia) / AIM
Specializations in Computer Network and Systems Engineer:
- Computer Network Engineer
- Computer Systems Integrator
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer-sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation List of Computer Network and Systems Engineer :
482 TSS Visa Short-Term List
Visa Provision for Computer Network and Systems Engineer:
Since the profession is identified on the MLTSSL as being in high demand in Australia, any visas under the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program may be sought. Tickets from the Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491, and Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 fall under this category. Additionally, if you have a work offer that is certain, you might be eligible to apply for a number of employer-sponsored visas.
Unit Group 2631: Computer Network Professionals.
Computer network professionals comprehend, assess, and develop complex system design and architectural requirements for building and configuring computers. By monitoring and examining the network infrastructure, computer network professionals ensure that networks perform at their best. Network configuration is overseen by computer network professionals. For network problems and emergencies, Computer Network Professionals provide professional assistance. There can be a need for registration or licensing.
Skill Level required for Computer Network and Systems Engineer
Most jobs in this unit category require a skill set equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher education. It is possible to replace the formal qualification with at least five years of relevant experience or equivalent vendor certification. Along with formal education, in some cases, it may also be necessary to have relevant work experience or on-the-job training (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group.
- 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- 263112 Network Administrator
- 263113 Network Analyst
Exceptions for Unit Group 2631.
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states
- Countries free from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK, Canada, New Zealand, the US, and Ireland. Where mandatory licensing or registration is required, you must demonstrate a level of English sufficient to meet licensing/registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Language proficiency is required for Computer Network and Systems engineering.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade of B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer are responsible for the following tasks:
- When building and setting up computer systems, Computer networks, and systems engineers comprehend, assess, and develop complex architectural and system design requirements.
- Data models and diagrams are analyzed and evaluated by computer network and system engineers while integrating computer systems.
- Engineers for computer networks and systems evaluate network operations and combine communications, hardware, and software.
- An engineer for computer networks and systems gives suggestions for enhancing network performance.
- Engineers who establish networks for computers examine and assess the network infrastructure.
- By monitoring and analyzing the network infrastructure, computer networks, and system engineers make sure networks operate at their best.
- Specialized assistance for network problems and crises is provided by computer network and system engineers.
- Network configuration is overseen by computer network and system engineers.
- Engineers who work with computer networks and systems research, evaluate, and keep an eye on network infrastructure.
- A computer network and system engineer assesses networks, as well as an integrated hardware, software, and operating system improvements, and makes recommendations.
Why is CDRforAustralia the best service out there?
We understand the customer’s needs and work diligently to satisfy them, creating their application, CV, RPL reports, and CDR reports with accuracy. CDR for Australia is the best option for CDR services since our group of specialist CDR writers is familiar with the unique needs of ANZSCO Codes, and we can assist engineers on how to prepare an outstanding report that adheres to Engineers Australia’s guidelines. We specialize in providing 100% unique MSA content that strictly adheres to MSA guidelines.
Our staff is highly qualified and experienced in the technical aspects of generating a CDR report, ensuring that it meets Engineers Australia’s stringent standards.
Contact us if you want assistance with CDR.